Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Graduation!

This is me with one of my very best friends from college, Joslyn. We were in the same major, had a lot of classes together and worked together last summer and fall. We share lots of memories and I am so grateful to her for her friendship!


This is me with Joslyn and my other friend Jessica. I only knew Jessica my last semester but she became one of my friends and she also one of Joslyn's roommates.

I was so grateful for not only my family coming to support me but Kyle's as well!



The grad!

Kyle and me

Kyle, Rachael and me

Laura and me
Rosanne and me

The proud parents and me

The proud parents and proud husband!

My family and me

Walking in...

Getting my diploma! (well diploma holder!)

Afterwards, Kevin and Becky were kind enough to host a party for me and Becky had the house all decorated for me! Thanks guys!

2 comments:

ckm said...

Congrats Staci! I can't believe I'm that old ... old enough for you to graduate from college! You were only 12 years old just a short time ago ... how time flies.

Hugs!
Love
Corin

becky ward said...

everyone is proud of you! congratulations!