Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Day Extraganza

Kyle and I decided to take advantage of having today off and tried to fill the day with lots of activities! We slept in and then went to breakfast at Denny's.

Afterwards we went and helped his buddy move a few things into their new place.

Then we went golfing with another couple. Kyle is determined to make me a professinal golfer! I kind of have a hard time hitting the ball because I move my head too much when I swing to kyle is brave enough to hold my head down so I can hit the ball!




After golfing kyle made some delicious burgers and we watched the movie The Bucket List, which we highly recommend to anyone who has not seen it. Then we were gonna go fishing but the weather turned on us. Fortunately Kevin invited us over for ice cream so we had a perfect ending to our day together!

3 comments:

ckm said...

That is really cute! Thank goodness Kyle has long arms to hold your head down!

Laura Ward said...

haha, that's so funny he's holding your head in place, what a great husband

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Sounds like a fun day! Wish we could have joined you for ice cream!