Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Kyle & Staci's Delicious Pizza

Ever since Kyle and I got married we have been perfecting a pizza recipe and I'd had to say that we make a pretty good pizza! However, Kyle is still trying to find ways to make it even better so he is always talking to people and researching trying to find any way to make it better.
Kyle is getting pretty good at tossing the dough to make a perfect round pizza!
We each have kind of adopted our part in the pizza making process. Kyle is in charge of the dough and I am in charge of the sauce and putting on the toppings.
Kyle has recently been trying to get a nice crust on our pizza and was proud of how fluffy this crust turned out.
We have found the best way to cook the pizza is on a pizza stone.
Yum Yum!!

3 comments:

Laura Ward said...

hahahahahaha

I like how Staci puts the toppings on...or lack thereof...haha

Rafa and Rosanne said...

I love pizza!

becky ward said...

looks yummy! wish you were making that pizza for us!