Sunday, May 31, 2015

Thanksgiving and 7 weeks Pregnant

Pregnant pics nov 19







Kyle and I decided to tell our families at thanksgiving that we were expecting. Since I wasn't going to be able to tell mine in person I arranged to visit with everyone on Skype and Kyle and I took the picture of me with my belly stuffed and before we showed them the picture we told them we had a picture to show them of a "project" we had been working on. Needless to say there were all pretty excited! Then we had dinner with Kyle's parents so Kyle asked to say the prayer and at the end he asked to bless our baby and then after the prayer everyone had big smiles on their faces of course. Kyle has said so many times over the years jokingly that we were pregnant and so we knew we needed to do something that they would believe. My good friend Shelley was in town for the weekend and so I did also tell her since I wouldn't see her again for a while and it was sure fun to catch up with her. The day after thanksgiving we went and got our Christmas tree and I of course couldn't wait another minute to decorate it!

No comments: