Sunday, March 17, 2013

Thanksgiving at our new house!

We were able to host Thanksgiving this year with my Parents and Laura at our new house! We spent a lot of time hanging out at the house but we also took Laura for a 4-wheeler ride up Robie Creek.
It was sure beautiful up on the mountains! A little cold but beautiful!


Kyle did a great job at cooking our turkey this year - he decided to try something different this year and he deep fried it!

It certainly was the best turkey we all ever had!!

Yum yum!

My mom and me ready to eat after lots of preparation!

Bauer of course loved everyone.. especially my dad!

My beautiful sister and I holding the yummy chocolate chip pumpkin bread she made!

My dad and me getting ready to take the dogs for a walk.

Wouldn't be a holiday without a puzzle going on!

We also made some homemade ice cream for everyone!

We sure had a lot of fun hosting Thanksgiving this year! We sure have a lot to be thankful for this year and are so grateful to our Heavenly Father for blessing us with our families and to have more then we need!


1 comment:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Lots of fun! Sorry we missed it!