Sunday, March 17, 2013

Christmas at our new house!

We were really excited to celebrate Christmas this year in our new home! On Christmas eve we hosted an orderve party with some of Kyle's extended family. The plate of cheese and meat is all of Kyle's doing, very creative!
We spent Christmas morning at our house.

Kyle got me a really nice jacket for running.

I got kyle a nice underarmer shirt for golfing,
My good friend Shelley made this nice blanket for Kyle and I...it is very soft!
I found a great deal of the season 24 for kyle!

Kyle got me a nice big mirror for the house.

We got Bauer and Bella a 3 foot bone to share! They didn't share it for long!


Kyle's mom had to work that morning so as soon as she got home we headed over to Kyle's parents house to spend the day with his parents and Ben and Rachel. We also had on Skype Kelsey and Taylor so we could kind of all be together!





No comments: