Thursday, May 10, 2012

My 24th Birthday

 I was able to celebrate my 24th birthday this year with Kyle, his parents and Ben and Rachel. We started the night with going out to dinner at Chili's (my favorite restaurant!)
 After dinner we went and did some bowling! Above is Ben and Rachel
 Kyle's parents
 Kyle and me
 Kyle's dad killed all of us! (Except Ben was pretty close!)
 After bowling we went back home and had Cake and Ice Cream - Kyle did an awesome job and baked and decorated a beautiful cake for me!!


Rachel & Ben got me some cute things from Oregon
Kyle's mom got me a cute running outfit!
Kyle got me some cute running stuff as well!
At the flower shop I work at they always do a birthday luncheon and we spoil each other with gifts and so that was really nice and I also got nice cards and messages from friends and family. Thanks to everyone for helping make my birthday a special day!

1 comment:

becky ward said...

cute running stuff! and sounds like a great way to spend the day. glad you were spoiled. i'm WAY impressed kyle made you a cake. awesome.