Thursday, January 6, 2011

Our New Home in Twin Falls Idaho

We are officially moved into our new apartment in Twin Falls, Idaho. Kyle has been working all week at his new job/internship and I have been putting our new apartment together. We love our new place. It is about twice the size of our first apartment we lived in and cost less!
Our huge front room!
There is even room for me to have my craft desk set up!

Eventually we are going to try to get another couch since we have so much room!
Here is our small hallway to the rest of the apartment.
To the left is our kitchen
The only bad thing about our kitchen is the top shelves are too tall for me! I will have to get a stool for when Kyle is not around!
To the right is our bathroom.
Straight ahead is our huge bedroom! Below is my new down comforter bed set that I got for Christmas with the help of various people! Which I absolutely love! I even hate getting out of bed in the morning because I am so comfy!
We have lots of closet space which is really nice.
We had to put up some really dark curtains because it was too bright at night to sleep.

Well that completes the tour of our new place! We will be here at least through the summer so feel free to come and visit! :-)

7 comments:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for all the pictures. It would be fun to come see it!

becky ward said...

i LOVE your new bedding. and hooray for more space for less money. looks like you guys are all settled. how fun!

Lisa said...

Nice place! It must be nice to have your place set up already. Happy New Year to you!

ckm said...

Love the new place! You did a great job unpacking and turning it into a home. Love the purple!!!

Laura Ward said...

Looks great! I hope I can come and see it sometime. Miss you!

Ras Family said...

Looks like you had a good Christmas. Love your new living quarters!

Laura Ward said...

I'm offended the Boise State blanket is on top of the purple blanket I made:)