Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year!

For New Years we went to Boise,ID to spend with Kyle's family. When we got there Kyle's parents spoiled us with a few Christmas presents which we were very grateful for!
On Thursday we went to one of Kelsey's favorite pizza places, The Pie Hole.

Kelsey and Rachel - aren't they beautiful!?

I just love my teddy bear!



Cheers to 2010!!


Here's to you honey!





Kyle's Parents

After 12 we went outside to light off some fireworks even though it was freezing!

Kyle and I wanted to make some pizza but in order to do that I had to get down in their storage to get some dry milk and Leslie didn't want me to get insulation all over me so I had to get dressed up!

Here is the hole I had to get in...
Kyle took advantage of being off track for school and grew a beard but for his last couple days he wanted a go-tee so his parents helped him out.


Here is my handsome stud!
We certainly have had a great year and look forward to a new year filled with even more love, memories and happiness!

3 comments:

becky ward said...

happy new year! kyle looks great with this facial hair. too bad he can't keep it. (;

ckm said...

So fun! You should try our Chicago Style Pizza recipe (on our blog - posted in December 2009).

Ras Family said...

Looks like some great holidays. Glad your world is good.