Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas Tree Lane

Last semester for my Interiorscaping class we were assigned trees to decorate. There was just one other girl in my group and we assigned the Christmas Tree Lane tree which is Christmas tree decorating contest for all of campus and the Horticulture Society had won the last 3 years and so we were under a little bit of pressure! The theme was Christmas in "Who-burg". Luckily we were able to win and got the grand prize! It was a lot of fun.

It may be hard to tell in the picture but we made Grinch arms that are going around the tree which I think was a big hit!

3 comments:

becky ward said...

how very clever! way to go staci!

ckm said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the tree! Congrats on winning! The colors are so fun! This is my kind of thing!!! The arms are great!

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Cool! I didn't even know you did that. Good job in winning! I love all your Christmas and New Year's pictures too!