Saturday, June 20, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

I didn't get too many pictures from this weekend but Friday, Saturday and Sunday we spent with my Kevin's family, Rosanne and Laura. On Saturday Laura came up to Rexburg to see Kyle and my place and she wanted to see the greenhouses I worked in and the picture above is in the Jungle Room, the coolest greenhouse we have. Then Saturday night Kyle brought over his family's four wheeler and took my nephews on a little ride in the back yard and my sisters drove it around too and enjoyed it as it was their first time riding one.
We had Monday afternoon to do whatever so we decided to go up to Kyle's family's cabin in Island Park for a night so we drove up there and Kyle did some fishing while I read a book and we also went on a walk along a reservoir and enjoyed the beautiful weather together.


No comments: