Monday, June 29, 2015

Valentines Day!



Happy Valentines Day! I do enjoy cheesy holidays, sometimes it does help us to stop and think and do something special for those we love and appreciate. Kyle has talked about how he thinks it would be cool to have a pocket watch so I got him a pocket watch with a golfer on it and then some snacks with cheesy sayings. I've been wanting a cool old milk jug forever to put in our kitchen and Kyle got me that with some flowers and some chocolate :-) I love when he just gets me a bundle of flowers so then I can arrange them myself! I did work at the shop a couple days this week for fun but it was nice  not having to work crazy hours all week and be exhausted a the end and I could actually enjoy the holiday with Kyle. Valentines Day was on a Saturday this year and knew that it would just be even more ridiculous to go out to eat then it already is so we went out to eat earlier that week to Texas Road House and then went out for coldstone. On valentines day we went to a friends house where we all brought some appetizers and played games, Kyle and I made mini deep dish pizzas and they turned out really good! It was a fun night.



No comments: