Friday, November 14, 2014

Super Fun Saturday

On Saturday July 26th, Kyle and I had a super fun day together. We got up and played a little tennis, we live close to Kuna High School and go there a lot to play tennis, and then we took the dogs to a small pond, just the day before I finally got Bauer to swim so I really wanted to show Kyle and have him swim again. He is 2 years old and loves to play in the water but has never liked to go any father then chest deep and I have tried various time to take him out on a leash but he just resists and wants to get back to shore so I decided to leave him alone and Bella and I went and swam out far in the pond and he didn't want to be by himself so he finally swam out there to be with us! It took a few more times before he would chase the ball for out but now he really seems to love it! Then afterwards we went golfing and the day before I got my first golf lesson and so it had a little more fun golfing because I was actually consistently hitting the ball and hitting some good shots!










No comments: