Monday, August 4, 2014

Staci's 26th Birthday

This year for my birthday my friend Shelley brought me some flowers and then I also went to lunch with my friends from the Flower shop, I actually stopped working there after after valentines day because I wanted to persue a job with dogs so it was sure fun to see Shelley, Lauren, Katie and Kyle. As far as for at home on my actual birthday Kyle made me a delicious breakfast and brought me home some Chick Fil A (he gets home too late during tax season to make me dinner) and made me a delicious cake! Kyle's parents came over for a bit for cake and then soon after they left some other friends from our ward came over for cake. This year he got me some Golf Clubs for my birthday! I guess I am learning a new sport :-)




















No comments: