Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Ocean!!

I hadn't seen the ocean since I was about a year old so I was pretty excited! It was beautiful!



The dogs had an absolute bast digging and running around and being splashed by the waves! One of our favorite memories of them by the water is Bauer decides to go number 2 and goes out into the water while the waves were back and squats and faces toward the land and doesn't notice the big wave coming and smacked him while he was trying to go. I wish I had been taking a video because the expression on his face was priceless!
































In the mornings I would take the dogs for a walk along the beach and we spent a lot of time just memorized by the beauty of the ocean.

1 comment:

Laura Ward said...

Ahh so jealous! Looks so beautiful and fun!