Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Rosanne's Bridal Shower

At the end of July Laura threw a Baby Shower for Rosanne. I was able to go down there for the shower and spend a little time with my family. We ended up having a great turn out for the shower and had lots of fun. We played a few games, one of my favorites is the candy bar dipper game, where you melt different candy bars and put them in dippers and you have to try to guess what candy bar it is.

Rosanne got a lot of great gifts for little Zoey!
Afterwards everyone enjoyed some yummy refreshments!

I also got to spend some additional time with my family down there and one night Laura and I went to a Rodeo with some of her friends.

The rodeo was a lot fun except it rained on us most of the time!

Dispite the rain, we saw some pretty cool acts!

One day us four girls went out to Village Inn for lunch.

It was sure fun being able to spend time with everyone!

No comments: