Monday, April 4, 2011

My 23rd Birthday!

Kyle did a great job at making my birthday special! He made us breakfast before we both had to go to work and then I came home to the apartment all decorated! I was very impressed with all the streamers he used!

Kyle got off work a little early and we headed to Chili's for dinner! It was delicious and you get a free desert if its your birthday! Chili's was close to the canyon so we walked over there to admire the deep and beautiful canyon.
We watched a movie together and then I opened my presents and cards that awaited me...

I wanted to put another picture of my present from Kyle's mom because it is just so cute!
My mom sent me a few goodies and some money to get me something nice for myself.
Kyle got me a real nice water bottle,
A big pillow to go with my bed set I got for Christmas,
and a bed skirt!

Kyle made me my favorite kind of cake
Make a wish!
Thanks so much to Kyle and everyone else for
making this birthday a good one!

2 comments:

becky ward said...

that is a big cake! glad you had a great birthday. we are counting down to thursday! and you make 23 look REALLY good staci! you just get more and more beautiful.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Happy birthday! Love that everything you got was purple! :) Miss you guys.