Monday, December 6, 2010

Thanksgiving!

To start off Thanksgiving- Kevin, Becky, Samuel, my dad and I decided to run in a race for the hungry. Samuel did a 10k and the rest of us did a 5k. It was very very cold but it sure was fun and felt good to contribute to a good cause.
My dad and I stuck by each other for most of the of race and finished together. I was very proud of my dad for participating in the race and for running a lot of the way!
Becky and me enjoying some hot chocolate after the race...man did it taste good!
After the race it was home to get ready for our feast. Kevin & Becky did a great j0b hosting thanksgiving! Becky made all of us place settings with little turkeys.
I helped Becky out with the center pieces that I made at work.
We did a puzzle over the weekend...Laura is our puzzle wizard and helped us to finish the 1000 piece puzzle in 3 days!
On Friday Kyle & I made pizza for everyone and my nephews wanted a small piece of dough so they could flatten it and make their own pizza.
Laura, me & my mom

Some other things we did over the weekend was we went and saw the new Harry Potter movie, watched some football, played guitar hero, ping pong, foosball, and just relaxed. It was really nice to be able to spend time with those that were able to come up. Thanks again Kevin and Becky for hosting such a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

So fun! Such great pictures. I love the one of you, laura, and mom! I can't wait for this week. I hope the weather cooperates!