Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Our 2nd Anniversary!

Yesterday Kyle and I celebrated our 2nd wedding anniversary! We started out the morning with a nice breakfast and just relaxed most of the morning.
I decorated the bedroom door with stars...the starts represent how there are millions of people in the world just like there are millions of stars and so it symbolized how grateful I was that out of everyone in the world I found kyle!
We have decided that every year for our anniversary we are going to try a new pizza restaurant. This year we were in Boise and we went to the Flying Pie Pizzeria.

The pizza was pretty good but what made it more fun was it was a fun atmosphere.

One of Kyle's gifts to me was chocolate! Gotta love that!


So when you don't have much money you have to get creative with presents and so for Kyle I got him a transformer Puzzle. One reason I got him a kid puzzle because he doesn't like to do the big puzzles. I also played on the words and wrote him a note about how he is transforming me into a better person.

Then on the back of each puzzle piece I wrote a word that deals with marriage and how we have to fit lots of different pieces in our marriage to make it work and fulfill our purpose.



I am always so impressed with Kyle's creativity. He first wrote me some really sweet things which included some pictures as well as the lyrics to one of my new favorite songs....You make me smile. Then he got me this binder to hold all the notes and things that we make or write to each other. I absolutely loved his gift!



We sure love being married and love how each day we learn more about each other and grow closer together through the experiences that we share together!

2 Down and infinity to go! :-) We look forward to each one!

2 comments:

ckm said...

You are both so creative! Congrats! I can't believe it has been 2 years! XOXO hugs.

Ras Family said...

aw...newleyweds :) glad you're enjoying life and married life.