Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Kyle's 25th Birthday!

Last monday we celebrated Kyle's 25th Birthday! He got home from class around 2 and we ate some pizza and then went and saw the new movie Inception. When we got home Kyle opened his presents.
Kyle likes to try and guess what the present is before he opens it.


Grandma got Kyle a new apron and mitt and some nice tools for his grill.
One of Kyle's favorite football teams is Boise State so I thought he would enjoy some items with their logo.
Because Kyle likes golf so much; I thought I would get him something that he could practice his golf swing with but wouldn't have to pay for it every time!

This is Kyle's reaction when I gave him a hard time about how there was barely enough room for all his candles on his cake!

Kyle's good friend Justin and their family came over for cake and then Kyle and Justin played some basketball on the PS3.
I am sure grateful for Kyle and for the amazing person that he is and for all the joy that he has brought into my life!

1 comment:

Rafa and Rosanne said...

Yeah for being married!! :) Sounds like you guys had a fun celebration.