Thursday, April 2, 2009

The Big 21!

Kyle being the sweet husband that he is, couldn't resist getting me a few gifts for my birthday. The shirts were from Kyle's grandma and the shirt from my last post was from Kyle's parents. Kyle did a great job picking out things that I liked but the best gift he gave me was breakfast in bed! ( and he was sick but still got up to do that for me because he wanted my day to be great) We had a nice day together and went out to dinner, then my good friend Ashley came over to visit and then in the comfort of our own home watched the movie Hitch together. Thanks Kyle to making my 21st birthday great!

3 comments:

becky ward said...

what a perfect rug for you! glad you had a great day. it was fun having you guys around this past weekend.

Rafa and Rosanne said...

looks like you got some good stuff! and kyle got you a tennis racket so you can go play, that will be fun to do together. i'm glad to see you wearing your purple pants for your bday! love you

Ras Family said...

Looks like you had a wonderful birthday! Sorry we didn't get you called. Is thinking of you enough? :) We miss you!